Contact: Lindsay Black
Vice-President of Marketing
Fairview Park Hospital
(478) 274-3935 (o) or (478) 353-9365 (c)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fairview Park Hospital Limits Entrances & Implements New Visitor Restrictions to Protect Against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
DUBLIN, GEORGIA (Monday, March 16, 2020): Fairview Park Hospital has not received any patients who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Patients scheduled for surgery are to continue to enter through the Same Day Surgery Entrance. All other patients and visitors are to continue to enter only through the ER Entrance of the hospital. Greeters will be screening visitors at the ER Entrance with a basic temperature check and a list of questions to help ensure that patients get the care they need while not potentially exposing others to the virus.
In addition, additional visitation restrictions will be implemented effective Tuesday, March 17:
- Only two (2) well adult visitors per patient at all times. Patients must identify two visitors at admission.
- Only one (1) well adult visitor per ER patient at all times. Patients must identify one visitor at check in.
- Visitation hours are 9am – 7pm
- Children under 18 will not be allowed to visit
Special consideration may be given to those in critical care and women’s center on a case-by-case basis. When visitors or patients arrive on campus, they should utilize the ER entrance only.
Please do not visit the hospital if you:
- Have a fever
- Have a cough or shortness of breath and have traveled outside the US in the past 14 days
- Have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
About Fairview Park Hospital:
Neighbors Caring for Neighbors – That is Fairview Park Hospital’s commitment to the residents of Laurens and surrounding counties. An HCA Healthcare-affiliated hospital, this state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility has provided quality health care for Dublin, Ga., and the surrounding counties since 1982, with an estimated economic impact of $75 million annually. Comprehensive community health care services available at Fairview Park Hospital include more than 45 departments and specialty areas. In addition to serving the needs for acute, outpatient and rehabilitative care, the hospital is a leader in wellness, prevention and community health issues. For more information about Fairview Park Hospital, visit: www.FairviewParkHospital.com.