The Erdrich Group of companies is an internationally operating Automotive Parts manufacturer. From five plants globally, located in Europe, China and the US, our products are shipped to OEM and Tier 1 suppliers worldwide. We specialize in metal forming and assembly. At our Dublin plant approx. 100 employees produce more than 4 million parts annually with sales volume of $35 million.
- Put the organization's talent and human resources strategy into action.
- Provide guidance and assistance. to HR generalist, management, and other personnel as needed.
- Supervise the hiring process for qualified job candidates, particularly for managerial, specialized, and expert positions.
- Work with managers to determine the qualifications and abilities needed for open position.
- Review policies and processes to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations.
- Handle disciplinary proceedings, terminations, and investigations, involving employees.
- Determine and recommend changes to internal standards of conduct, such as team restructuring and morale boosting.
- Provide clarity and connectivity for employees, so that their responsibilities fit the overall corporate strategy.
- Championing the onboarding process by ensuring that it is high-quality and current.
- Establish and implement orientation and training programs to help with recruitment efforts and to get employees equipped for their duties.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience (a focus on HR or Organizational Development is a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience with 2+ years as a manager preferred.
- Experience developing mission-aligned policies and procedures.
- Prior experience with multi-state compliance and employment law is a plus.
- Highly collaborative approach and a strong focus on internal customer service.
Erdrich USA offers excellent reputation as a technology leader in our field of specialization, a dedicated team with a great spirit, and attractive compensation package. The HR Manager position is open for immediate staffing.
Please email your updated and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For further information call (478 277 4930 or 4865).